Saturday, May 17, 2014

Denise :)

Denise
 
There is a girl so beautiful.
 
She is so cool,
 
And she is far from a fool.
 
She is the best Mother,
 
Nothing becomes her bother.
 
She gives you hugs,
 
Because Mama Bear is full of love.
 
She is my dove,
 
From Heaven above.
 
My Denise is so nice,
 
It doesn't hurt that she got some spice. ;)
 
She is so funny,
 
And she would never hurt a bunny.
 
She always lifts you up,
 
Because that's how a great a person she is.
 
She is the realest gal I know,
 
And it makes me love her more than ever.
 
She is the wind beneath my wings,
 
She makes me want to fly.
 
I LOVE Denise with all my heart.
 
She is the Mother/Sister/Best Friend that I will always have.
 
I LOVE MY DENISE!!! :) <3 <3 <3
 


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Kyle!! You are so talented and so loved! Include me in those who love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you love me, Mimi. Just know that I LOVE you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete