Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Beverly Hills Darling!!! Sticking Up Against A Favorite

Hey everybody!!! Hope everyone's week started off right...ish!!! LOL I feel that it is time to discusss...The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!!! Oh Snap!!!
Here is what I don't get...what is wrong with talking with a friend about issues? If you are truly friends with someone and have issues with them, would it not be logical to talk about it with them? On the show there is Lisa, the fun Brit. People on and off the show seem to give her this Queen Bee persona and almost untouchable air about her. Why? Yeah she's funny, but that doesn't mean she's better than anyone else on the show. Sure she's been on since Season 1, but so have Kim and Kyle Richards.
Back to where I was getting at. Lisa has issues with almost everyone on the show. She has some deep problem with Kyle, dismisses Kim (a lot), has a boundary problem with Brandi, and has different friendship standards with Yolanda. The main issue with all the women in my opinion? LISA!!! BAM!!! SHAZAM!!! I know you're shocked (if you're a Housewives' fan like I am lol).
Here's my thing: Lisa seems to throw digs at everybody, but when it comes to face to face, Lisa can't take it...AT ALL!!! Lisa stirs the pot just enough and she just dodges any situation. I find that she can be very calculative. Do I think she is a bad person? No. I think she does this to get ratings for the show. If you don't believe me, watch her spin off Vanderpump Rules. She keeps all her workers on the show not because they're good employees but because they make good dramatic T.V. drama.
Lisa can't handle the fact that she can be the problem too. She wants to be fake on camera and give fans her good side and not show her "naughty" side when she faces the girls. For now, it seems to be working. People seem to favor Lisa over all the Beverly Hills Housewives. However, maybe people can see other characters on the show as new favorites. Kim Richards is my favorite. After her battle with alcoholism, she is finally finding her way in life and she is freaking funny!!! I can't get enough of her!!! Just a food for thought my reality show addicts!!! Hahaha
Stay tuned for next week on the issue on Housewives. I may discuss this more. If all else fails....TEEN WOLF!!! LOL :)
Have a wonder day!!! Talk to you sooner than you think!!! WAHOO!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment