Sunday, February 23, 2014

Here We Go Again.....Ohhhhhh Noooooo

I'm back!!!
You weren't expecting it. No one saw it coming....except me!!! LOL Hope everyone is doing ok since my absence. I apologize for not writing in such a long time. I had an apocalyptic writer's block. Yeah, very bad haha!!!
Have any of you felt that you told someone important to you that they're making a mistake? A disaster in the making? The ultimate kill? Well that happened nearly two years ago to me. I was made out to be the bad guy all because I had a bad feeling about a situation...and years later I WAS RIGHT!!!
Damn, I can't help but have these feelings of anger and disappointment. It always happens with me. I have a six sense for crap about to happen and no one listens to me? Is there something wrong with me? Can I get a gold medal for putting up with shit (pardon my hooker French)?
On a positive note, I'm super excited for March to get here. I will be going to see Phantom of The Opera with my Drama Club!!! Yay!!! I love musicals!!! Also, I recently got all my paperwork for a passport. I will be going to Costa Rica in June!!! Weeeee!!! Isn't that awesome!!! Don't answer that because I know it is!!! LOL
I got to go for now. Comment if you want to. Don't be shy!!! I will do my best to post more!!! Have a wonderful day!!! If all else fails, watch Real Housewives!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy you are back!!! Don't leave for so long ever again!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete