Monday, April 21, 2014

Housewives, School, and Easter

Hi everybody!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!! Eat those bunnies!!! Yum!!!
Have you heard the recent controversy over my precious Real Housewives? Well, let me spill the tea, darling!!! On Part 1 of the Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion, there was a fight between 2 of the women on set. Porsha Williams pulled Kenya Moore's hair and dragged her to the ground and across the floor!!! Oh snap!!! Many people are blaming Kenya for the fight in the first place but my thing is this: WHY THE VIOLENCE!!! This whole thing could have been prevented!!! Why did an innocent, dramatic show turn into a brawlfest?! It's sad that people have to see the worst in others and not embrace the good. Embrace the good darn it!!! But oh well!!! Let the drama continue!!!
 
School is almost over for me. 5 more weeks!!! It's crazy!!! It's insane!!! And I haven't even had my Coca-Cola yet!!! LOL!!! I'll update you more on that...LATER ON!!! Hahaha
 
Easter was such a blessing this year!!!
I got to surprise my wonder friends (who are my family anyway, but sometimes the internet is soooo sensitive when it comes to those terms). A beautiful lady once said "The best gift you can give someone is your time." Hehe Love you, Denise!!! :)
That's all I have for now!!! But I'll do my darnedest to do more posts!!! Darn you life for getting in my life!!! Haha!!!
BTW: Check out a song called "The Divine Conspiracy" by Epica!!! It's so EPIC!!!
Talk you guys later!!! Love you all!!! :) <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I Love YOU!!! You make everything FUN, Kyle!!! Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete