Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Pets and The Peeves

Hey everybody!!! Hope all of you are having a wonderful week!!! Me? Not quite as good as I would have liked. Sometimes I overthink things and it gets the best of me. I often wonder if I had a twin hooker if he would feel my struggle!!! LOL!!!
 
You know what really bothers me? I hate feeling dumbed down. I hate how there are individuals out there who feel the need to explain things to others in a "simple" manner when we didn't need to be told in the first place!!! Want to know why?!!! WE ALREADY KNEW BEFORE YOU EVEN EXPLAINED IT TO US EINSTEIN!!! GO TO THE CORNER!!! LOL!!! There is method in my madness (Hamlet), but being a Ginger can be downright difficult!!!
 
Thank goodness for this blog and WRITING PERIOD!!! Sometimes you got to let these things flow out of you...like Gangnam Style (don't get me started on this haha).
 
The Costa Rica trip is coming up!!! So excited!!! Weeeee!!! Glad to go with my wonderful friends!!! I'll be sure to catch up on a couple episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County since they went to Costa Rica back in Season 7. And in school, we're reading one of the best books of all time!!! AND THEN THERE WERE NONE (by Agatha Christie!!!)!!! I'm so excited to read it yet again!!!
 
Sorry for the back and forth in this edition of my blog. I felt the need to let things out more than Taylor Swift talking about ex-boyfriends!!! LOL!!!
 
Until next time... Have a wonderful week!!! Love you all!!! :) <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment